DENVER FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHERS
I’ve had the pleasure of photographing the Vondra family for the last couple of years, and it just keeps getting better and better. In this session, we ventured right outside of Denver in Indian Hills to capture some beautiful images. The light, the love, it was ALL magic.
It’s important to select Denver family photographers that are comfortable with babies and children that know how to capture just the right expression on a child’s face. Often, family photo sessions don’t go as planned. Babies can be cranky and kids are impatient. It’s best to have a Denver family photographer who knows how to coax a candid, natural smile from even the most reluctant kiddo.
DENVER FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHERS 5 TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SESSION
- Be well rested, often this can be difficult. With crazy work and school schedules, it almost seems impossible! Plan naps ahead of time, and try and get good nights rest the day before. Allow yourself plenty of time to get to the session without rushing.
- Bring snacks! It’s always a lifesaver if you carry a few healthy treats along for your session. Water is also a great idea, especially for those hot summer days.
- Pack a few favorite toys (squeaky ones are the best). Your little one may need to regroup during a session and a great way is to be distracted is with their favorite toy for a bit. A blankie works wonders too.
- Have a couple of your child’s favorite songs queued up on your phone. Happy songs equal happy times and big smiles.
- Bring an extra change of clothes for your little one. You never know, stains happen. While most can be photoshopped, it’s nice to have a backup for your Denver family portraits! Feel Free To contact me for more tips and details.